Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16644 Discussions

Xcelium support for Agilex P-tile PCIe simulations

binupr
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I am creating a PCIe controller targeting Agilex F series device. Wanted to run the example design on Cadence Xcelium simulator. When I ran the generated script for Xcelium, I got the below error:

• xmsim: *F,NOSNAP: Snapshot 'pcie_ed_tb.pcie_ed_tb' does not exist in the libraries.

When I searched the Intel knowledge base, I came across the link R-tile Xcelium fix.

Guess this has been fixed for P-tile devices as well. But I also found the below message in the link.

• Note: The Xcelium simulator support is only available in devices with the suffix R2 or R3 in their ordering part numbers (OPNs).

Does this mean Xcelium is not fully supported for P-Tile or R-Tile Simulations? Will there be a fix in future? Btw. I am running Quartus 23.1 Pro.

Thanks

Binu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
binupr
New Contributor II

Hi Wincent,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your prior follow-up email.

Yes, you can close this ticket.

Thank you for the support.

Regards

Binu

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
23 Replies
wchiah
Employee

Hi,

I wish to follow up with you about this case.

Do you have any further questions on this matter ?

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
wchiah
Employee

Hi

The solution is provided, and the R-tile design is able to run in Xcelium simulation environment.

We have not hear from you and this Case is idling. It is not recommended to idle for too long.

Therefore following our support policy, I have to put this case in close status. My apologies if any inconvenience cause

Hence, This thread will be transitioned to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

If your support experience falls below a 9 out of 10, I kindly request the opportunity to rectify it before concluding our interaction. If the issue cannot be resolved, please inform me of the cause so that I can learn from it and strive to enhance the quality of future service experiences. 

Regards,

Wincent_Intel

0 Kudos
binupr
New Contributor II

Hi Wincent,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your prior follow-up email.

Yes, you can close this ticket.

Thank you for the support.

Regards

Binu

0 Kudos