Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

"Find and Generate License by Activation Code" returns "Invalid License Activation Code"

bchan
Beginner

I recently received a License Activation Code # for SW-ONE-QUARTUS after a purchase order had been completed. Going to this link: https://licensing.intel.com/psg/s/generate-license-by-activation-code to generate a license with the activation code and entering in my activation code, it states "Error Invalid License Activation Code" and I am unable to proceed.

I attempted to open a support ticket with Intel, but it was stated that they "do not have a specific department for this product" and that the recommended solution was to pose a question here on the community to resolve this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
bchan
Beginner

Hello Wani, I saw your email, but have not yet responded. I found the issue - the license activation code was associated with a coworkers' email and i needed to be added as a licensed user.

Thank you for reaching out still.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Zawani_M_Intel
Employee

Hello bchan,

I will send you an email to check on your License Activation Code.

Thanks!

Wani

0 Kudos
bchan
Beginner

Hello Wani, I saw your email, but have not yet responded. I found the issue - the license activation code was associated with a coworkers' email and i needed to be added as a licensed user.

Thank you for reaching out still.

0 Kudos