Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16629 Discussions

set operating condition agilex7

kikoss
Novice

Hello

i have a project with the following agilex7 part AGIB027R31B1E1V

on the timing report i have the following possibilities

"1_slow_vid1_100c" "1_slow_vid1b_100c" "MIN_fast_vid1_100c" "MIN_fast_vid1a_0c" "MIN_fast_vid1a_100c"

is it possible to have report with 80C instead 100C ? if it device dependent how to find the device that work with other temp than 100C ?  

Thx

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RichardTanSY_Intel

Why do you want to set the temp to 85C? If the timing passed in 100C, then it will also pass in 85C as 100C is the worst case as compared to 85C.

Unfortunately, there is no known way to set the temperature to other invalid value.

When running set_operating_conditions, you must only specify valid operating conditions for the current device. Run the get_available_operating_conditions command to return a list of all valid operating conditions for the current device.

Reference:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683243/24-1/setting-the-operating-conditions-for.html

Regards,

Richard Tan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

Why do you want to set the temp to 85C? If the timing passed in 100C, then it will also pass in 85C as 100C is the worst case as compared to 85C.

Unfortunately, there is no known way to set the temperature to other invalid value.

When running set_operating_conditions, you must only specify valid operating conditions for the current device. Run the get_available_operating_conditions command to return a list of all valid operating conditions for the current device.

Reference:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683243/24-1/setting-the-operating-conditions-for.html

Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Dropping a note to ask if my last reply was helpful to you?

Do you need any further assistance from my side? 

Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos
kikoss
Novice

Hello Richard

no i didnt find other answer 

thx for the infos 

kikoss

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Thank you for acknowledging the solution provided. I'm pleased to know that your question has been addressed. 

Now, I will transition this thread to community support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

p/s: If you find any answers from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, we encourage you to mark them as the best answer or rate them 4/5 in the survey. 

0 Kudos