Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)

wizard to .tcl script

fogl
Novice

I noticed if i run the wizard (for Max10 device) for Internal oscillator, there is an option to generate a .tcl script for this wizard (there is a file->export option availiable), but if a run the PLL wizard, i cannot generate a .tcl script for it (there is no file->export option).

Why is that? How can i generate a .tcl script for all wizards? I would like to run all the design steps in command line.

Regards

Klemen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

The below document page no:11 gives you an idea to generate ip from command line. page no:11

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug_intro_to_megafunctions-16.0.pdf

0 Kudos
fogl
Novice

Thank you for your reply. I see i should run the qsys-script --script=<script_file>.tcl. But how can i generate a .tcl script?

I was able to find the option to generate a .tcl for some wizards (internal oscillator for instance), but not for all. For the PLL wizard i was not able to find the option to generate a .tcl file.

Regards

Klemen

0 Kudos
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

THe above is the official documents available from Intel side

0 Kudos