Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16780 Discussions

xcelium grhd sim error: dpi function not found in lib specified with switch -sw_lib

shivajim
Beginner

Hello,

I'm trying to simulate grhd using xcelium v23.03.008, the scripts are generated with quartus 24.1. The xmsim is looking for an unknown path to libsvdpi_exp.so and it's unable to find DPI function provided in elaboration (libdb_gdr_fec.so). Can anyone help resolve this issue?

Here is the crash error:

xmsim: *W,NOLDPI: Unable to load /tools/altera/24p1/quartus//eda/sim_lib/libdb_gdr_fec.so.
OSDLERROR: /p/psg/eda/aldec/riviera/2023.10/linux64/suse/bin/Linux64/libsvdpi_exp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory or file is not valid ELFCLASS64 library..
axi4_set_master_end_abstraction_level( wire_level, TLM_level );
|
xmsim: *F,NOFDPI (/test/quartus/ip/qsys_top/agilex_hps/intel_agilex_interface_generator_191/sim/mgc_common_axi4.sv,16684|44): Function dvc_axi4_set_master_end_abstraction_level not found in any of the shared object specified with -SV_LIB switch. The corresponding import DPI declaration is done in file /test/quartus/ip/qsys_top/agilex_hps/intel_agilex_interface_generator_191/sim/mgc_common_axi4.sv at line no. 26693.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Need to have some additional libraries and flags set up in script check this link https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/813752/24-1/cadence-cadence-xcelium-simulation-steps.html

Attached xmsim log file and script file (my_xcelium_setup.sh) for your reference.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

May I know do you have any further update or concern on previous post?

Thanks,

Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos