The Moisture Sensitivity Level Search Tool is undergoing temporary maintenance, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Below are some instructions to help assist you while the page is unavailable:
- For MSL information, contact your local Sales representative.
- If you have a question, contact support to find the available support options by logging into your My Intel profile, and clicking on Intel Support.
- You can also visit the Intel FPGA forums on Intel® Community to ask and answer questions about our family of products.
We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.
Thank you for support.
I am sorry for replying late.
Please confirm part number is the full MPN ?
If MPN =
Then Body marking is
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes that is correct. Please follow our guideline here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd10292013_192.html
For sure. I provided the device datasheet and addition document for your device Stratix V:
1. Stratix V Device Datasheet: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/stratix-v/stx5_53001.pdf
2. Stratix V Device Overview: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/stratix-v/stx5_51001.pdf
3. Stratix V General Purpose I/O User Guide: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/stratix-10/ug-s10-gpio.pdf
I hope this helps.