Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.
1474 Discussions

[ERROR] occlum-pal: Failed to enter the enclave to execute a LibOS thread (host tid = 40444) with er

qianbao
Beginner

[ERROR] occlum-pal: Failed to enter the enclave to execute a LibOS thread (host tid = 40444) with error code 0x1003: Out of TCS. (line 21, file src/ocalls/spawn.c)

root@bc216f790123:~/demos/pytorch/standaloneR/occlum_instance# cat /proc/cpuinfo |grep processor
processor : 0
processor : 1
processor : 2
processor : 3
processor : 4
processor : 5
processor : 6
processor : 7
processor : 8
processor : 9
processor : 10
processor : 11

I config the "max_num_of_threads": 12,but get error,anyone can help me!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
qianbao
Beginner

I have resolved this issue

0 Kudos
jztdata
Beginner

what did u do to solve this issue

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

It's recommended to post this question in the Occulum Github issues page as the Occulum team will be able to help you better

In addition to that, due to SGX hardware limitations, Occlum needs users' assistance to specify some resource limits or hints in 

Occlum.json. You  may refer to the Occulum Github page.

For related error message: ERROR] occlum-pal: Failed to enter the enclave to execute a LibOS thread (host tid = XXX),

try to enlarge resource_limits.max_num_of_threads if your application has threads far more than it.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Intel will no longer monitor this thread since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos