Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.
1448 Discussions

Example of makefile having third-party static library linked to an Enclave (Linux)

Harris__David
Beginner

I'd like to compile a third-party or my own static library on Linux (.a file) into an enclave, as described in SGX developer reference for Linux OS, Library Development for Enclaves.  I anticipate one interface call from the untrusted application, so an edl file is needed.

Does anyone have an example of a Makefile showing a third-party static library being linked with an enclave on Linux?  I've not seen an example in the Sample Code and I think I'm putting the static library in the wrong place or not using the right options.  An example would be great, thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Scott_R_Intel
Employee

Hi David.

If you take a look at the Local Attestation SGX sample on GitHub, you'll see that the 3 enclaves built in that project, all link in a common static library (libLocalAttestation_Trusted.a).  Hopefully this will help you link your static library in.

https://github.com/intel/linux-sgx/tree/master/SampleCode/LocalAttestation

Regards.

Scott

0 Kudos