Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

GNU* Multiple Precision* library in Win10

SunnySun
Beginner

Dear Intel,

I am working on a project using sgx on Win10 and VS2019 paltform, which requires the GNU* Multiple Precision* library. However,  The existing sgx-gmp only used in Linux system.

I wonder if there is GMP library available in Enclave on Win platform. If not, can you guide me on how to use the GMP library in enclave for Windows.

Sincerly,

SunnySun  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

According to sgx-gmp, "this port of GMP as an SGX trusted library is a proof-of-concept," and a lot of other work must be done to make it production-ready. I recommend you read all of sgx-gmp to get a clearer idea of the scope.

Since this project was built only as a proof-of-concept for Linux-based systems, it is not supported on Windows and Intel does not provide guidance for Windows.

If you GMP to work in Visual Studio/Windows, I recommend first get the base GMP to work on Windows, then integrate it with SGX on Windows. Further details on how to do this are beyond the scope of SGX technical support.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello SunnySun,

According to sgx-gmp, "this port of GMP as an SGX trusted library is a proof-of-concept," and a lot of other work must be done to make it production-ready. I recommend you read all of sgx-gmp to get a clearer idea of the scope.

Since this project was built only as a proof-of-concept for Linux-based systems, it is not supported on Windows and Intel does not provide guidance for Windows.

If you GMP to work in Visual Studio/Windows, I recommend first get the base GMP to work on Windows, then integrate it with SGX on Windows. Further details on how to do this are beyond the scope of SGX technical support.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos