Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Help: Using Intel SGX SSL Error

SHU_Y_
Beginner

Hello.

I'm now developing a simple test sgx application using intel sgx ssl, There are lots of errors after running the makefile.

As the following shows:

/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl.a(tsocket.o): In function `sgxssl_gai_strerror':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgx/libsgx_tsgxssl/tsocket.cpp:218: undefined reference to `strerror'
/home/agc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl.a(tstdlib.o): In function `sgxssl_getenv':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgx/libsgx_tsgxssl/tstdlib.cpp:69: undefined reference to `strcmp'

/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/openssl_source/openssl-1.1.0e/crypto/ct/ct_vfy.c:112: undefined reference to `memcmp'
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a(ct_log.o): In function `CTLOG_STORE_get0_log_by_id':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/openssl_source/openssl-1.1.0e/crypto/ct/ct_log.c:299: undefined reference to `memcmp'

so how could i solve this problem? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Elephant
Beginner

Use openssl-1.1.0f.tar.gz.  I tried the latest one (openssl-1.1.0g.tar.gz) and had compile errors.

0 Kudos
SHU_Y_
Beginner

Elephant wrote:

Use openssl-1.1.0f.tar.gz.  I tried the latest one (openssl-1.1.0g.tar.gz) and had compile errors.

I have used the openssl-1.1.0f.tar.gz and the openssl-1.1.0e.tar.gz, both of them have built the libsgx_sgxssl.a,libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a and libsgx_usgxssl.a,but when i used the "libsgx_sgxssl.a,libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a and libsgx_usgxssl.a"

there are some errors:

/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl.a(tsocket.o): In function `sgxssl_gai_strerror':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgx/libsgx_tsgxssl/tsocket.cpp:218: undefined reference to `strerror'
/home/agc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl.a(tstdlib.o): In function `sgxssl_getenv':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgx/libsgx_tsgxssl/tstdlib.cpp:69: undefined reference to `strcmp'

/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/openssl_source/openssl-1.1.0f/crypto/ct/ct_vfy.c:112: undefined reference to `memcmp'
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/sgxssl.1.9.100.99999/lib64/debug/libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a(ct_log.o): In function `CTLOG_STORE_get0_log_by_id':
/home/abc/intel-sgx-ssl-master/openssl_source/openssl-1.1.0f/crypto/ct/ct_log.c:299: undefined reference to `memcmp'

So how could i solve the problem ?

and could u please tell me how to use the "libsgx_sgxssl.a,libsgx_tsgxssl_crypto.a and libsgx_usgxssl.a," step by step as detailed as possible?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Elephant
Beginner

Did you point to the correct location of your sgxsdk?

0 Kudos
SHU_Y_
Beginner

Elephant wrote:

Did you point to the correct location of your sgxsdk?

Yes,I have pointed to the correct location of my sgxsdk.But these errors still exists.

So could you please give me a sample sgx application using intel sgxssl?

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
vaiserman__mark
Beginner

any help on this issue?

I'm having the same errors, only on linux ubuntu.

0 Kudos
Roshan_Mehta
Beginner

Any update?

0 Kudos
Ícaro_Lima
Beginner

Hello, I know it's been a long time, but I hope to help the next ones that get here: https://github.com/intel/intel-sgx-ssl/issues/22

0 Kudos