Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

How to change a SGX application into no SGX version?

Tongs
Beginner

Currently I have a SGX application. Now I want to change this application into a normal version that does not use SGX.

The Makefiles used by the application are rather complicated and I don't know how to start at all.

Could you please tell me some tips or suggestions on how to make such change?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello Tongs,

Instead of trying to reverse out of the SGX application, I recommend to start a new project and move over only the necessary source files and bits of code onto the new project. Leave out the SGX calls and replace them with your desired functions.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello Tongs,

Instead of trying to reverse out of the SGX application, I recommend to start a new project and move over only the necessary source files and bits of code onto the new project. Leave out the SGX calls and replace them with your desired functions.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos