Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Re: Re:attestation query returns 400 Bad request

muye
Novice

Hello JesusG,

It seems that I'm stucking in the very exact problem(response code is 400 ).Then after seeing your reply for Tarun, I have set SGX_LINKABLE_SIGNATURE to linkable  in the function do_quote,but my service provider still gets the same  response code。The sgx-attestation-api-spec just lets me know the reason is Invalid Attestation Evidence Payload,and detail in the chapter Attestation Evidence Payload sees doing no help for my problem。 What can I do now?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Intel is no longer monitoring this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello Hyphoon,

Please double-check that you indeed have a linkable subscription and a linkable signature. If you still get this error after you have confirmed your linkable subscription and signature, send us the full transaction response from the server including header.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello Hyphoon,

Do you still need help with this issue?

If so, please double-check that you indeed have a linkable subscription and a linkable signature. If you still get this error after you have confirmed your linkable subscription and signature, send us the full transaction response from the server including header.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Intel is no longer monitoring this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos