Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

SGX Enclave 0xC000001D: Illegal Instruction

hiber
Novice

Hello!
I want to encrypt some numbers in the Enclave。However, when the encryption function execution successfully, it cannot return NL_STATUS_OK. When I used Intel SGX Debugger in the VS2017, it shows the exception "0x0100B01D (Enclave1.signed.dll) (ConTest1.exe )has an unhandled exception: 0xC000001D: Illegal Instruction。“
I don't know how to solve the problem. Does anyboby can help me? Thank U a lot!
And my codes is here.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello hiber,

I converted your solution to x64 and it worked for me. This is the output I get:

hello

s2:ε÷¬ì%

Your solution was Win32 so you may want to look at this article: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/sgx-developer-guide/top/use-of-large-addresses-for-32bit-enclaves.html

I attached the converted solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello hiber,

I converted your solution to x64 and it worked for me. This is the output I get:

hello

s2:ε÷¬ì%

Your solution was Win32 so you may want to look at this article: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/sgx-developer-guide/top/use-of-large-addresses-for-32bit-enclaves.html

I attached the converted solution.

hiber
Novice
Hello JesusG, Thank you again for solving the problem for me. However, I still have a program which is needed to run in a 32-bit enclave. And I think I can't just develop x64 enclaves. Is there any other sulutions for me? And the code is still the "CSharp.zip". Thank you.
0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos