Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

VS 2017 and Remote Attestation

bashar__golam
Beginner

Hi,

I was able to run Remote Attestation provided with SDK in VS 2015. However, after installing VS 2017 it showing a message  "Unable to start debugging. Check your debugger settings by opening project properties and navigating to ''Configuration Properties --> Debugging"

I changed all 3 project properties( platform Toolset to Visual Studio 2015 - Windows XP (v140_xp) ). I installed SGX_Windows_SDK_2.3.101.50222 but not upgraded the PSW.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bashar__golam
Beginner

While I am running the RA, I get this message from Visual Studio 2015.

'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sgx_urts.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Users\SGX-Developer\Desktop\REmoteAttestation\Ra sample in sdk\Debug\service_provider.dll'. Symbols loaded.
'isv_app.exe' (Win32): Loaded '\\?\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vcruntime140d.dll'. Symbols loaded.

How to solve it?

0 Kudos