Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

Visual Studio 2015 SGX Wizard failed to create project

Joe63
Beginner

Hey, 

im on Windows 10 with Visual-Studio 2015 Enterprise. I have installed SGX-SDK and PSW. But i have a problem with the Visual Studio 2015 SGX-Wizard t create a new project. I have created the proect like in the manual with C++11 etc. but with no signing key. If i click Finish, Visual Studio jumps back to the new-project window (the windows form New>Project). If i close this new-project windows. The Sulution-Explorer shows the Project-Map but "(0 Project)" inside.

Whats the problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Surenthar_S_Intel

Hi,

I am able to create a SGX project using visual Studio 2015 Professional Version in my system

If you are not able to create means, uninstall the SGX SDK from your machine, then restart and then install the SGX SDK. May be Intel SGX SDK is not installed properly on your system.

-Surenthar

0 Kudos
Tian_He_L_
Beginner

met the same problem on Windows Server 2016 + VS2015 professional

followed  "uninstall the SGX SDK from your machine, then restart and then install the SGX SDK" but still see the same problem.

The SGX SDK is "Intel(R)_SGX_Windows_SDK_2.0.101.44299.exe".

any more suggestion?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Tian_He_L_
Beginner

Do I need to install SGX SDK on the system that support SGX ?

My system doesn't support SGX , I got error message when I tried to install SGX platform software.

0 Kudos