Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

can't find enclave template in visual studio 2017

TrueAbc
New Contributor I

I have installed SGX SDK 2.11.100.3 on my windows 10. 

1.png

2.png

But I can't find enclave template in my visual studio 2017 pro  and can't build or execute SamplteEnclave Project in  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelSGXSDK\src\SampleEnclave".

3.png

4.png

Visual Studio told me it could't find sgx_capable.h  which i can find in  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelSGXSDK\include". 

TrueAbc_1-1607670285572.png

Do I  need to configure SGX  SDK  PATH manually or do something else to fix the problem?

Thanks a lot. 

  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello Trueabc,

A new version of the SGX SDK for Windows with a fix for Visual Studio integration will be released at the end of January.

Sincerely,
Jesus G.
Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TrueAbc
New Contributor I

TrueAbc_0-1607694442194.png

After installing all of this addtionally, I could run SampleEnclave in Simulation mode.

TrueAbc_1-1607694856340.png

However,  release mode still don't work. It told me that "sgx_urts.dll"  couldn't be found. And I still can't find enclave template in visual studio.

TrueAbc_0-1607694829364.png

I have checked BIOS setting and enabled SGX.  

But still not know how to fix the problem.

Could anyone give me some advice?

0 Kudos
newsgxer
Beginner

have you solved the problem?i am also faced with this situation

0 Kudos
TrueAbc
New Contributor I

No, I have stopped trying.   I can run SampleProject in visual studio without enclave template . That't enough for my study.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello Trueabc,

A new version of the SGX SDK for Windows with a fix for Visual Studio integration will be released at the end of January.

Sincerely,
Jesus G.
Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos