Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

how to use PBC in SGX

Zack
Beginner

I want to calculate bilinear mappings in enclaves.How do I import the PBC library into the Enclave project?

I am not sure if I configure the enclave correctly.

VC++ Directories   -->   Include Directories "pbc/include" 
                                      Library Directories "pbc/lib"
C/C++                    -->   Additional Include Directories "(some SGX default); pbc/include"
Linker                     -->  General  -->  Additional Library Directories "pbc/lib"
                                      Input --> Additional Dependencies: "pbc.lib"

But there will be a lot of errors.They look like this:

syntax error: ","

Undefined identifier 'FILE'

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello Zack,

SGX enclaves can be linked only with static libraries and make sure that all library dependencies are also linked statically. You must ensure you are not using any dynamic libraries in your enclave code.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello Zack,

SGX enclaves can be linked only with static libraries and make sure that all library dependencies are also linked statically. You must ensure you are not using any dynamic libraries in your enclave code.

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello Zack,

Do you still need help with this issue?

0 Kudos
Frinklin
Beginner

Hello, I am a beginner of SGX, I would like to ask how to port the PBC library to SGX under Linux, now that I have installed the PBC library and SGX SDK under Linux, how to combine the them.Could you please show me the detailed operation procedure?

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Intel is no longer monitoring this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos