Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

intall add-in for vs2019 manually

TrueAbc
New Contributor I

I have failed install sgx add-in for vs2019. And I want to install add-in manually. But I don't know how to get the .vsix file. Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

TrueAbc_0-1615016495376.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusG_Intel

Hello TrueAbc,

Here is an even easier way:

1. Rename Intel(R)_SGX_Windows_SDK_2.12.100.4.exe  to Intel(R)_SGX_Windows_SDK_2.12.100.4.zip
  2. Double-click on the .zip file and navigate to the installs subdirectory where you will find the .vsix files

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JesusG_Intel

Hello TrueAbc,

1. Run the installer Intel(R)_SGX_Windows_SDK_2.12.100.4.exe and do not click Next on the installer window.
  2. Open a file explorer window and navigate to the folder C:\users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\SGXSDK\<date and time>\installs.
  3. Double-click on SEWizardVS2019.vsix. Click Next if necessary.
  4. Double-click on SEConfigureVS2019.vsix. Click Next if necessary.
  5. Return to the SGX SDK installer window where the list of components are displayed and click Next to complete the installation.

Sincerely,

Jesus G.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JesusG_Intel

Hello TrueAbc,

Here is an even easier way:

1. Rename Intel(R)_SGX_Windows_SDK_2.12.100.4.exe  to Intel(R)_SGX_Windows_SDK_2.12.100.4.zip
  2. Double-click on the .zip file and navigate to the installs subdirectory where you will find the .vsix files

0 Kudos
TrueAbc
New Contributor I

Thanks a lot. I have installed sgx debugger and enclave template successfully.

JesusG_Intel

This thread has been marked as answered and Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you want a response from Intel in a follow-up question, please open a new thread.

0 Kudos