Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
119 Discussions

Connection issues with 20.21.3 (5389) with Windows 11 and Iphone

CB87
Beginner

I seem to be having the same connection issues as a few others but the latest app is not solving the issue.

The app is connected to my phone, as it's displaying the photo gallery which is fully syncd

However all the message and call functions are displaying

"Unable to connect to your device via Bluetooth
Please make sure your phone is nearby, and its Bluetooth is turned on."

Im running a 13 Pro Max 17.4.1 with Windows 11 and the latest 20.21.3 (5389) app.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
CB87
Beginner

Further, 

To prevent any responses which might put it back on the machine.

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700 2.10 GHz

16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)

Windows 11 Pro (23H2)

0 Kudos
CB87
Beginner

So, no response at all?

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CB87, 

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in response. We understand your time is valuable and are working diligently to address your concerns promptly.  

To properly investigate this issue that you are experiencing, it would be best if you can share with us the SSU logs of your system with the 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700 2.10 GHz CPU. This way, we will able to get more familiar with your configuration and check for possible errors. Additionally, is your Bluetooth able to connect and pair with other devices before? 

I will be waiting for you reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CB87, 

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello CB87, 

As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos