Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
128 Discussions

Expand Display Icon not showing in Intel Unison

oxborrt
Beginner

recently downloaded the intel Unison App and connected to my iPhone and iPad.

But the extended display icon did not show up.

Here are my device details:

Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700H 

Installed RAM 16.0 GB

GPU Nvidia RTX 4050 Mobile with up to date drivers

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 23H2

iPadOS 18

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DhannielM_Intel

Hi oxborrt,

Thank you for posting to the community,

To further investigate this situation I will be needing some information about your system, please use the System Support Utility (SSU). This will generate a text file that compiles all your system information. You can follow this link for instructions and send the text file here. How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. I will be looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

Dhanniel M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

oxborrt
Beginner

Thanks for the help

Here is the SSU file:

0 Kudos
DhannielM_Intel

Hi oxborrt,

Upon reviewing the SSU you provided, it appears that your laptop does not support the premium features of Intel Unison. The extended display is part of these premium features, which require laptops with a 13th generation processor or higher and must be on the Evo or vPro platform.

For more information about it you can check on this article: What Are the System Requirements for the Intel® Unison™ App?

Let me know if you have other inquiries that I can assist you with. I am looking forward hearing back from you

Best regards,

Dhanniel M.

0 Kudos
oxborrt
Beginner

Hi Dhanniel,

According to the intel product page for the i7-13700H (13th gen or higher as stated in your reply) it supports the vPro platform: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/232128/intel-core-i713700h-processor-24m-cache-up-to-5-00-ghz/specifications.html

oxborrt_0-1725387265547.png

Thank you for checking but is there anything I can do to get it to work?

-oxborrt

0 Kudos
DhannielM_Intel

Hi oxborrt,

What I mean is that the laptop as a whole is part of the Evo/VPro platform. To confirm this, can you check your laptop and see if there is a sticker of Evo or VPro platform?

Best regards,

Dhanniel M.

0 Kudos
DhannielM_Intel

Hi oxborrt,

I wanted to follow up to see if you had a chance to look over the information I posted. Your feedback at your earliest convenience would be greatly appreciated so we can move forward with resolving this matter.

Best regards,

Dhanniel M.

0 Kudos
DhannielM_Intel

Hi oxborrt,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this thread. If you require a further assistance or other inquiry, please submit another thread as this one will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Dhanniel M.

0 Kudos