Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
81 Discussions

Size of message window

Hattori
Beginner

To illustrate, you have in red the window that appears when I want to send a message to a contact and then in the second photo, the window once I clicked on the contact. Only this window is displayed even when I click on the message icon in the left vertical bar. How can I return to a message layout similar to the one in the third photo (taken from a YouTube video)?image.pngimage.png3rd picture3rd picture

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Hattori,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you with this, please download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
farindn
Beginner

Hi @Steven_Intel,

I'm writing here because I have the same problem with @Hattori. I already follow your instruction to download and install the Intel® SSU. Attached is the file that the Intel® SSU generated.

I shall look forward to your help in solving my problem. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Farin D Nugraha

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Hattori,

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

@farindn Is your system Intel Evo or Intel VPro? You can check if your laptop has any sticker that indicates it. Feel free to check the system minimum requirements as well (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000092322/software/software-applications.html).

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
farindn
Beginner

@Steven_Intel,

This is my system specification:

- Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
- Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,7 GB usable)
- System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Version 22H2

Does that mean my system does not meet the requirement and is not fully supported by Intel Unison?

Best Regards,

Farin D Nugraha

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello @farindn

It seems your system is not Intel Evo, therefore it is not fully compatible with Unison app. Your system does need to meet the minimum requirements in order to ensure the proper functioning of the app.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos