Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

Unison didn't mute Teams call when I received a phone call

Kobesh
Employee

I was on a Teams meeting and answered a phone call using the PC. The person on the Teams meeting was able to hear me speaking (only me, not the other side of the call).
I expect Unison to mute other active calls when I answer a phone call.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Kobesh, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

For this scenario, first, we always recommend to review the minimum requirements for the Intel® Unison application:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000092322/software/software-applications.html 

In order for us to try to find a possible solution for this scenario, please provide the complete model of your:

-Cell phone

-Laptop

-Bluetooth Headset

-Operating System

Any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Kobesh
Employee

Thank you, Albert!

-Cell phone: Galaxy S20

-Laptop: Lenovo T14

-Bluetooth Headset: Plantronics C320-M (wired...as Unison doesn't support a BT headset...)

-Operating System: Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Kobesh, You are very welcome. Thank you very much for providing that information.

We will now do further research on this matter to confirm if the Intel® Unison™ app is working correctly on your device or if some configuration changes need to be done. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Kobesh, I just received an update on this matter.

I just send you an email. Please verify your inbox.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos