Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
107 Discussions

Unison iPhone App Reports Connected to PC, but Can't Send / Receive Messages, View Photos

Brendan_Brinn
Novice

As of approximately two weeks ago I can no longer use the Unison app on my Windows 11 PC to send or receive text messages.  When I try to send a message from my PC, the attempt eventually times out; this is while the app on my PC reports that it's connected to my phone, and the Unison app on my iPhone reports that it's connected to my PC.  Likewise when I go to the Gallery in the Unison app on my PC, none of the photos from my iPhone are shown.  I've reinstalled the app on both platforms to no avail.  Please let me know what information I can supply to help with troubleshooting.

Screenshot 2024-08-05 092506.pngScreenshot 2024-08-05 092454.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RandyT_Intel

Hello Brendan_Brinn,

I need some additional information to help me identify the root cause of the issue:

• Are you experiencing connectivity issues with other apps on either device?
  • Have there been any recent updates to your Windows 11 PC or your iPhone’s iOS?
  • Have you checked the app settings on both devices to ensure they are correctly configured?
  • Have you tried reconnecting Bluetooth or re-establishing the Wi-Fi Direct connection?
  • Are there any other devices connected to your PC or iPhone via Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Direct that might be causing interference?
  • Are there any error messages about account permissions or authorizations in the app?

Your responses will assist me in identifying the problem. Thank you for your cooperation.

Randy T.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos