Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

Avoiding calls to kernel32.dll (djacobix i.c.w. xPC target)

Martijn_Disse
Beginner

Hi everyone,I want to use the intel MKL function djacobix (numerial differences for gradient/jacobian estimation) on real time hardware using xPC-target (a Mathworks Simulink family product). The functions are written in C.I ran into issues since the xPC kernel does not support specific calls to the kernel32.dll. I am getting an error: unable to load DLL dependency: KERNEL32.dll.GetProcessAffinityMask.My question therefor is: Would it be possible to bypass these function calls and still use the djacobix function?More information here: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/322752#886231

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
We have no experience how to do that - but one of our expert recomend to link statically and with serial version of MKL.
0 Kudos
Martijn_Disse
Beginner
Using the serial version of MKL sounds like a good idea! Where can I find it? I found this, but the links are dead. I also cannot find information in the current user guide.

I already link statically. I am not sure about the terminlology, but I just include three .lib files and about 20 headers.
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
all sequential ( non-threaded ) binaries available in every packages of MKL. 
how to to link with sequential version of Intel MKL - see Linker Adviser
0 Kudos