Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

Content in boxes in MKL documentation not showing properly

mecej4
Honored Contributor III

The previously reported and fixed problem of being unable to view portions of the MKL documentation -- parts inside boxes, such as descriptions of routine arguments -- is back again.

See this thread from early August 2020:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Math-Kernel-Library/Code-boxes-in-documentation-are-not-displayed-properly/m-p/1196944#M29845

This is an example of a documentation page with the problem:

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/mkl-developer-reference-fortran/top/blas-and-sparse-blas-routines/sparse-blas-level-2-and-level-3-routines/routines-and-supported-operations.html

Scroll down to the box following "computing the vector product between a sparse matrix and a dense vector".

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ruqiu_C_Intel

Thanks mecej4 for raising the issue.

It does have problem in IE. While it works well in my Chrome as usual. We will ask our team to check the issue.

Regards,

Ruqiu

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Ruqiu_C wrote: "...it works well in my Chrome as usual"

Well, that is again different from what I see in Chrome 85.0.4183.83 64 bit on Windows 10. I have the same problem (not seeing documentation content inside boxes) on Chrome, Edge and Opera (all on Windows 10) as well as on my Chromebook.

0 Kudos
Ruqiu_C_Intel

Hello mecej4,

Looks the website works well with IE, Edge and Chrome in Windows10 now. Have you try it again?

Regards,

Ruqiu

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Sorry, still broken in Chrome, Edge and IE, all on WIndows 10, as well as on a Chromebook.

0 Kudos
Ruqiu_C_Intel

We will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.  Thanks

0 Kudos