Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Fail to use the strnlsp function

panfang
Beginner
I used dtrnlsp succesfully to solve a nonlinear optimization problem for my course project.

However, I failed to switch to the single precision version.

The compiler said:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _strnlsp_solve referenced in function ..

And when I open the mkl_rci.h file, dtrnlsp_* is defined, strnlsp_* is not defined. Does that mean single precision TR nonlinear optimizer is not implemented or ..?

Could you give me some suggestions to fix this problem?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Jaiesy

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel
for single precision - please try to use strnlsp*.* interfaces. There are some examples show how to use and link this routine. You can find this routine here \examples\solver\source\ex_snlsqp_c.c
--Gennady
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Jaiesy, can you please check the problem with the latest version 10.2. Update 7 released last week.
0 Kudos
panfang
Beginner
Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciated.

I will try this morning, and tell you the result :)
0 Kudos
panfang
Beginner
Hey, Gennady,

I downloaded the MKL library together with other C++ compilers. And the version is definitely not 10.2 Update 7 since under the folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\ComposerXE-2011\mkl\examples\solverc\source, there is only two examples called ex_nlsqp_c.c and ex_nlsqp_c_x.c which are related to double precision TR solver without constraint.

I searched online for the MKL 10.2 Update 7, I only find MKL 10.3 download link.

It would be great if you could provide me a link to download the MKL 10.2 Update 7 version.

BTW, Is there a way to check the MKL version if we download it with other softwares?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Jaiesy
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
please see this article.
the link to update 7 I will send a little bit later.
--Gennady
0 Kudos
panfang
Beginner
Look forward to the download link :p

Thanks a lot : )

Jaiesy
0 Kudos