Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

Include MKL header file with DPL, TBB error

Qigeng
Employee

Hi,

I try to use MKL and DPL, when I include both header file in the same cpp file like this:

#include <oneapi/mkl.hpp>
#include <oneapi/dpl/execution>
#include <oneapi/dpl/algorithm>

there will be an error:

In file included from /opt/intel/oneapi/dpl/2021.5.0/linux/include/oneapi/dpl/execution:23:
In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9/../../../../include/c++/9/execution:32:
In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9/../../../../include/c++/9/pstl/glue_execution_defs.h:52:
In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9/../../../../include/c++/9/pstl/algorithm_impl.h:25:
In file included from /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9/../../../../include/c++/9/pstl/parallel_backend.h:14:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9/../../../../include/c++/9/pstl/parallel_backend_tbb.h:70:10: error: no member named 'task' in namespace 'tbb'
tbb::task::self().group()->cancel_group_execution();
~~~~~^

However, if i change the order:

#include <oneapi/dpl/execution>
#include <oneapi/dpl/algorithm>
#include <oneapi/mkl.hpp>

it can be build successfully.

I think it is a bug? please confirm。

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. We assume your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Community. We would like to request you to share us a sample reproducer so that we could investigate your issue further. We have tried compiling and executing sample source codes using both orders as mentioned by you and we could see that it compiles and executes fine with both orders. (Attached the screenshot for your reference)

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Is your issue resolved? Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
Qigeng
Employee

Hi,

The issue still persists and I'm preparing sample reproducer.

Thanks

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for the information. As requested, Could you please share us the sample reproducer, so that we could investigate the issue at our end.

Best regards,

Shanmukh.SS

0 Kudos
ShanmukhS_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. We assume your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best Regards,

Shanmukh.SS

Qigeng
Employee

Hi,

Ok.

I've just parepared sample reproducer and I will post a new question.

Thanks

0 Kudos