Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Include fftw

Lamine06F
Novice

Hello,

I have got  a subroutine containing "fftw' library. I need a help to include in my program.

Thank and best regards!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AryanK_Intel
Employee

Hi DIALLO Mahamadou Lamine Ousmane,

>>The second problem is corcerning an external function call DGEMM, which I think is linked to MKL, which I haven't yet installed.

Yes, 'FFT' and 'DGEMM' come under Intel oneMKL. So, we request you to install oneMKL latest version using either of the links

For Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit (OR) For single component (oneMKL)

And also please refer to the below link for Linking Your Intel Visual Fortran Project with oneMKL

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/onemkl/developer-guide-windows/2023-2/auto-link-intel-visual-fortran-proj-with-onemkl.html

If the issue still persists please get back to us by providing a complete sample reproducer and a complete error log.

Thanks and Regards,

Aryan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AryanK_Intel
Employee

Thanks for posting in Intel communities.

Could you please share your OS, and hardware details along with a complete sample reproducer code so that we can help you?

Thanks and Regards,

Aryan.

0 Kudos
Lamine06F
Novice

Hello,

I am using Window 10, with 8 GB ram. Moreover, I am using Intel OneApi with Intel OneApi Fortran HPC compiler, the latest update. I have inherited a Fortran code that I want to add more elements to fit my job. But in this code, I have some diffulties. First, I have to include "fftw" library. I have gone on their website, but I didn't help me so much. The second problem is corcerning an external function call DGEMM, which I think is linked to MKL, which I haven't yet installed.

Here is a screenshot to illustrate my thought.

Lamine06F_0-1697483254698.png

0 Kudos
AryanK_Intel
Employee

>>The second problem is corcerning an external function call DGEMM, which I think is linked to MKL, which I haven't yet installed.

Yes, 'FFT' and 'DGEMM' come under Intel oneMKL. So, we request you to install oneMKL latest version using either of the links

For Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit (OR) For single component (oneMKL)

And also please refer to the below link for Linking Your Intel Visual Fortran Project with oneMKL

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/onemkl/developer-guide-windows/2023-2/auto-link-intel-visual-fortran-proj-with-onemkl.html

If the issue still persists please get back to us by providing a complete sample reproducer and a complete error log.

Thanks and Regards,

Aryan

0 Kudos
AryanK_Intel
Employee

It’s great to know that the issue has been resolved, in case you run into any other issues please feel free to create a new thread.

Have a Good Day!

Thanks & Regards,

Aryan

0 Kudos