Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

MKL functions

newguy
Beginner
The calls to dgetri & dgetrf, two functions in the MKL library are going unheeded. I keep getting an error something like "undefined refernce to dgetri_". I am lnking the following libraries. Heres a sample of the code from the makefile LIBS = -L$(LIB_PATH) -lmkl_lapack32 -lmkl_p4 -lmkl_def -llpthread ifc -o myprog $(OBJECT_FILES) $(LIBS) I checked the calls and made sure it complies with what is there in the MKL reference manual. Am I linking the Lapack library wrong? Does evaluation version of MKL contain all the function mentioned in the MKL refernce Manual? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
0 Kudos
3 Replies
cp_jain
Beginner
I did "nm" on all mkl libs and found that defn is present only in libmkl_lapack64.so. Please try linking this lib with your application. CP
0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III
I expect the original poster was running 32-bit linux, and so switching to ia64 mkl wouldn't help. He didn't show whether the mkl library directory was on his library search path. Normally, mkl expects basic knowledge about such things, as it doesn't set itself up automatically.
0 Kudos
newguy
Beginner
Thanks I got it. I did have the proper directories in the search path. I removed all the libraies i had linked to before and just put in "-lmkl_lapack" & "-lmkl_ia32".
0 Kudos