Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnZhang
Beginner

MKL lib files

I am having trouble linking to a C DLL project in Visual Studio 2019, which compiles the static MKL library functions. From the Link line adviser, 3 lib files are suggested for the intel(R)64 architecture: 

mkl_intel_ilp64.lib

mkl_sequential.lib

mkl_core.lib.

I have manually added them to the "Additional dependencies" in the project properties. The DLL project compiles OK. But when I call the DLL function, it always complain about "The specified module could not be found (exception from HResult: 0x8007007E). I have used Dependency Walker to look at the dll file and found it misses some functions as show in the picture. It makes me think if I I have missed any library files?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Black Belt

Are you sure that the library mkl_intel_ilp64.lib is appropriate for your application? That library is intended to be used when integer arguments to MKL routines are 8-bytes long. The library to use when default (4-byte) integer arguments are passed is mkl_intel_lp64.lib (LP, not ILP).

JohnZhang
Beginner

Thanks for the rely. It was specified by the line line tool (see the capture3.png in my post).