However, when I perform a dumpbin /ALL on mkl_scalapack_lp64_dll.lib, I cannot find these symbols, likewise I cannot find them in mkl_scalapack_lp64.dll.
Being an industrious middle-aged developer I decided to use the MKL DLL Builder Tool. I copied the files in $(MKLROOT)\\tools\\builder to a directory C:\\mylibs\\scalapack_build. I created a scalapack_cdecl_list file by perfroming a dumpin /EXPORTS on mkl_scalapack_lp64_dll.lib. I cleaned up my scalapack_cdecl_list file to look like the other *_cdecl_list files in the directory...(thank you emacs) and then I add the symbols that I was trying to use in mkl_scalapack_lp64.lib that were unresolved when I linked against mkl_scalapack_lp64_dll.lib.