Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Problems with FFTW

anupoti
Beginner
I just realized that the multidimensional r2r transforms are not supported in MKL, according to the reference guide. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Carlos

Hello,

I have compiled the code shown below, but it keeps crashing when the plan is executed. It compiles and runs in Linux with the Intel compilers, but I am trying to run it in Windows. I have the Intel compilers installed, and created the FFTW library that is included in the MKL package. I tried using both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but none of them worked. When I compile it using Visual Studio 2008, I link the following libraries:

32-bit version: mkl_core.lib fftw3xf_intel.lib mkl_intel_c.lib mkl_intel_thread.lib libiomp5md.lib, contained in the directory C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\MKL\\10.2.1.019\\ia32\\lib

64-bit version: mkl_core.lib mkl_intel_thread.lib fftw3xf_intel.lib mkl_cdft_core.lib libiomp5md.lib mkl_intel_lp64.lib, contained in the directory C:\\Program Files\\Intel\\MKL\\10.2.1.019\\em64t\\lib

Can you please let me know what the problem could be?

Thanks,

Carlos

implicit double precision (a-h,o-z)
implicit integer (i-n)

include "fftw3.f"

integer*8 pcos2f, pcos2b

real*8 yy2(4, 4), yy3(4, 4)

n1 = 4
n2 = 4

call dfftw_plan_r2r_2d(pcos2f, n1, n2, yy2, yy3, &
FFTW_REDFT01, FFTW_REDFT01, FFTW_ESTIMATE)

! call dfftw_plan_r2r_2d(pcos2b, n1, n2, yy3, yy2, &
! FFTW_REDFT10, FFTW_REDFT10, FFTW_ESTIMATE)

call random_number(yy2)

write(*,*) yy2

call dfftw_execute(pcos2f)

write(*,*) yy3

stop
end
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aubrey_W_
New Contributor I

I'm moving this to the MKL forum, so you can get support from theIntel Software Development Products Team.

==
Aubrey W.
Intel Software Network Support

0 Kudos