Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

The Discrete Hartly Transform can not get the right computing result in Windows system

xi_l_
Beginner
Hi,
I have a program needs using fftw in MKL and I can get the right result in Linux edition. But when I compiled it in Windows edition, I got a absolutely wrong answer. So I wrote a simple program to test fftw and I found the computing result of FFTW_DHT(The Discrete Hartly Transform) would be all zeros. I complied this program with Visual Studio 2015 and Fortran compiler 2018.The simple program has been attached and I want to know how to solve it.
Best wishes!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gennady_F_Intel

please show the output results you obtained on lin and win. How did you link this case?

0 Kudos
xi_l_
Beginner

Hi Gennady,

I wrote a simple program to test FFTW_DHT and compiled it both on Lin and Win. The input data is /1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0/.
The output on linux is:
10.0 -4.0 -2.0 0.0
The output on Windows is:
0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
The output on Linux is the right answer. I don't know why I will get all zeros on Windows. 

0 Kudos
xi_l_
Beginner

By the way,I can get right answer if I use FFTW_REDFT01 or FFTW_Redft10 on Windows.

0 Kudos