Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Will Intel give me MKL 11.0.5 to replace 11.0.4 ?

Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

I have encountered a confirmed bug with routine mkl_zcsrcoo in 11.0.4.  It is my understanding that this bug has been fixed in 11.0.5.   Would be it possible for me to get 11.0.5 ?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel
0 Kudos
Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply.  I presently have Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 and Visual Studio Pro 2010.  These versions are not supported by the "community" version of MKL.  Regardless, I tried that version of MKL anyway.  It didn't work, so I uninstalled it.  That is why I asked for 11.0.5 of MKL.  Can you help me get it?

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

Do you have a valid current license for MKL 11.0.4? You can upgrade for free if your original license is still valid. Please provide your SN via Send Author A Message. I will assist you with upgrade.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

I used the "send author a message" thing to send you the license information.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Brian,

Do you work at any educational institution? See if you can qualify for any of our Free Software Tools for academia:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software/

Regards,

0 Kudos
Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

I am working as a contractor for Texas A&M University.  They bought the license for me.  I am not the administrator of the license, so I can't even pay for an upgrade.  If Intel cannot provide me with the bug fix, just let me know and I will stop trying to get it.

0 Kudos
Brian_Murphy
New Contributor II

Nevermind.  I now have 11.0.5 of MKL.

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

Hi Brian,

I wanted to apologize for the confusion in my previous post. The correct information is as follows:

The Community edition of the MKL and other Intel libraries, which is available for everyone, provides only the latest version and no Premier Support access.                                          

Current license holders who are not using the community edition should upgrade as per their license terms.

For additional information on all Intel Free Software Developer Tools and Libraries programs available please refer to this article:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/free_tools_and_libraries

0 Kudos