Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Win32 Exception when calling a mkl routine

libor_jendele
Beginner

Hi,

I have a large MS VS2010 C++ project, from which I occasionaly call Fortran and MKL functions. I'm using MS C++ compiler and Intel Composer 2013. It worked well with previous versions of Intel Composers, but after upgrading to Intel Composer 2013, when I call for the 1st time any mkl function, it produces a Win32 exception trapped by MSVS Debugger.  If I ignore it, (i.e. say the debugger to ignore it and continue), everything seems to work well and any subsuquent call of any mkl routines does not generate the exception anymore.

Is there any help remove the exception? It looks like I have something wrong with mkl construction or initializationi... I'll be grateful for any help.

Libor 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Noah_C_Intel
Employee
Hi, could you post a screenshot of the exception? I will get to the bottom of this. But it's good to know that in the meantime this is not totally holding up your coding project.
0 Kudos
libor_jendele
Beginner
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have enclosed screen shoots before and after the Win32 exception I'm complaining about. Libor
0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
Libor, this is the known problem which has been already fixed. The fix would be available in the next update of Composer 2013. ( update 1). We will publish the announcment about that update on the top of MKL and Complier's Forum. --Gennady
0 Kudos
libor_jendele
Beginner
Thanks. Hope that the update 1 will be available before mid December, when my Intel Valid support subscription ends....
0 Kudos