Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

local lapack95 / blas95 interfaces

hajek
Beginner
Hello,
If this is an off-topic question at this forum, I apologize in advance.
We run a commercial copy of Intel MKL on a cluster in our company.
The "Getting Started" section of the Intel MKL documentation advises in "Note for usage of Fortran-95 interfaces and wrappers to LAPACK and BLAS" that if the interface libs aren't build (and I don't want to urge the administrator to do it) I should copy
$MKLPATH/interfaces/*95 as well as the appropriate files in $MKLPATH/include to a separate directory and build there.
But I noticed that EULA states in section 2/B that allowed is modifying the sources, not distribution, as they're not listed as redistributables. Does this extend to such a copy as advised in the docs? (I assume it does). But if I want to share my program with another user of ifort and MKL I have to remove these files before distributing and the targeted user has to build his own copy. Am I right?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Chao_Y_Intel

Hi,

Have you ever triedIntel MKL DLL builder at toolsuilder? This tools can help to build DLL filesfrom Intel MKL libraries. docmkluse.htm provide some step on how to use this tools.

Best,
Chao

0 Kudos