Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

mkl 10.1 crash on windows 7 64bit with error "The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)"

hamedkerm
Beginner

i use intel mkl 10.1 in windows 7 32 bit correctly

and i only need fft function of mkl.

but when i move on windows 7 64bit whether build application for 32bit or 64 bit when run program i receive this error :

"The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b)"

i dont have any compile time error or link error

i static link my program to mkl

for 32bit build i use this libs :

mkl_core_dell.lib

mkl_sequential_dll.lib

mkl_intel_c_dll.lib

for 64 bit build  i use this libs :

mkl_intel_lp64_dll.lib

mkl_intel_thread_dll.lib

mkl_core_dll.lib 

what should i do to fix this problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
For the system on which you experienced the failure, how was the application built? Please post the command line used or attach the build log. If you can, run Dependency Walker on the application, since it will show you which DLLs are needed to enable your application to run.
0 Kudos
hamedkerm
Beginner
hi mecej4 thank you for your cooperation i upload log file for you the extension of build log is htm , but this extension can not allow to upload for this i change extension of build log to jpg , there for you after download change jpg to htm and see that. and i will try dependecy walker
0 Kudos
Zhang_Z_Intel
Employee
Hamedkerm, I noticed that for 64-bit build you used mkl_intel_thread.dll. Did you intend to use the multithreaded MKL library? If so, did you use OpenMP and how did you link with the OpenMP runtime library? Please show the entire link line you used to build your code. Thanks, Zhang
0 Kudos