Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

mkl_dfti.h: No such file or directory

Saman_T_
Beginner

I installed ipp library successfully setting its environment paths as described in the manual and finally ran a program with:

# gcc -o main main.c -I /opt/intel/ipp/include -L /opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32 -lippi -lipps -lippcore -lpthread -lm

Ok. Now I installed MKL and described in the manual. It only mentioned to run the install.sh, I did that and it is installed inside /opt/intel

When I run a program including mkl_dfti.h header file however, I get the following error:

# g++ -o main FFT_64f.cpp -I /opt/intel/ipp/include -L /opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32 -lippi -lipps -lippcore -lpthread -lm
In file included from FFT_64f.cpp:2:0:
FFT_64f.h:4:22: fatal error: mkl_dfti.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

How can I link with MKL to run the program?

Regards,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Just as you used the options [bash]-I /opt/intel/ipp/include -lipp[/bash] to use IPP, you need options similar to[bash]-I /opt/intel/mkl/include -lmkl_rt[/bash]. Since MKL has more combinations of 4-byte and 8-byte integer libraries, you may need to consult the MKL Link Line Advisor.to find the options that match your needs.

0 Kudos
Chao_Y_Intel

Hi,

You needs to add the include path, library path, and MKL libraries into the command line.  For example:

g++ -o main -I /opt/intel/mkl/include  FFT_64f.cpp -L /opt/intel/composer_xe_2013.5.192/mkl/lib/ia32  -lmkl_rt

Thanks,
Chao

0 Kudos