Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

oneMKL 2022 ia32 build support ?

nelson64
Beginner

Hi,

I try to create a mkl custom dll with oneApi basekit 2022.1.2.154 using examples

in C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\mkl\2022.0.2\tools\builder

For intel64, it works:

>nmake libintel64 export=nelson_blas_lapack install_dir=d:/x64 name=libnlsblaslapack

But, same for ia32

>nmake libia32 export=nelson_blas_lapack install_dir=d:/x86 name=libnlsblaslapack

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: impossible d'ouvrir le fichier en entrée 'mkl_intel_c.lib'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\mkl\2022.0.2\lib contains 'intel64' directory with libraries, BUT no ia32 as expected in makefile in builder directory.

"compileria32_libpath=$(CMPLR_ROOT)\windows\compiler\lib\ia32"

Does oneApi 2022 support ia32 or did I miss someting ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nelson64
Beginner

I get answer by myself

ia32 support is available in a separate package.

It could be interesting for online installer to allow to download intel64 and ia32 target at same time

Thanks

0 Kudos
HemanthCH_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

You can download MKL ia32 package separately. Please refer to the below link for more information:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/onemkl-release-notes.html

>>"It could be interesting for online installer to allow to download intel64 and ia32 target at same time"

Thanks for your suggestion. We will forward it to the concerned team.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

0 Kudos