Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

Flow graph segmentation fault in library files

Tako
Beginner

I'm trying to build a graph processing database as part of my research, one problem I'm facing right now is regarding flow graph.

I have an InputNode class inheriting form input_node that reads entities from the database, successor to it a multifunctional_node<InputResult std::tuple<InputResult>> that pre-process those entities and filters out some entities that should not be processed later.

The code compiles successfully. When debugging, I can see the InputNode instance getting copied and invoked for the first time, but after that I get a segmentation fault in _flow_graph_cache_impl.h file at tbb::flow::interface11::internal::broadcast_cache by function try_put_task at task *new_task = (*i)->try_put_task(t);

Any ideas on what could be the cause of this problem and how to solve it??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GouthamK_Intel

Hi Tarek,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We are escalating this thread to the Subject Matter Expert(SME) who will guide you further.

Have a Good day.

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

0 Kudos
Alina_S_Intel
Employee

Could you please provide a reproducer?

0 Kudos
Alina_S_Intel
Employee

In the absence of replies from you I closed this issue believing it is resolved

We will no longer respond to this thread.  

If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only.

Thanks,

0 Kudos