Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

Intel(R) TBB 4.2 is released and available for download

Kirill_R_Intel
Employee

I’m pleased to announce that a new major release Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.2 is available for download. The new version contains many interesting features – explore more in the what’s new article.

Try the new version – you can download the open source package as usual from the product site. Commercial version is available at Intel Registration Center.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_P_1234567890

And, of course, aligned stable version is available on our open source site.

--Vladimir

0 Kudos
RafSchietekat
Valued Contributor III

Was it a conscious decision to omit the ./doc/help/ documentation from the source distribution package again, or should that only be for development releases? (If you do include that documentation next time, perhaps also add a link in ./index.html.)

Meanwhile, CHANGES refers to the documentation for details about a change in scheduling behaviour, but at first sight I don't see anything in the Reference Manual other than the documentation of wait_for_all(). I guess I'll have to inspect the source code to see how fairness is still guaranteed... unless it isn't?

0 Kudos
Vladimir_P_1234567890

HTML documentation should be available in the just released update 3 (tbb42_20140122oss) release.

--Vladimir

0 Kudos