Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
2464 Discussions

Intel(R) TBB 4.2 is released and available for download

Kirill_R_Intel
Employee

I’m pleased to announce that a new major release Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.2 is available for download. The new version contains many interesting features – explore more in the what’s new article.

Try the new version – you can download the open source package as usual from the product site. Commercial version is available at Intel Registration Center.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vladimir_P_1234567890

And, of course, aligned stable version is available on our open source site.

--Vladimir

0 Kudos
RafSchietekat
Valued Contributor III

Was it a conscious decision to omit the ./doc/help/ documentation from the source distribution package again, or should that only be for development releases? (If you do include that documentation next time, perhaps also add a link in ./index.html.)

Meanwhile, CHANGES refers to the documentation for details about a change in scheduling behaviour, but at first sight I don't see anything in the Reference Manual other than the documentation of wait_for_all(). I guess I'll have to inspect the source code to see how fairness is still guaranteed... unless it isn't?

0 Kudos
Vladimir_P_1234567890

HTML documentation should be available in the just released update 3 (tbb42_20140122oss) release.

--Vladimir

0 Kudos