Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

videos on threadingbuildingblocks.org are not working.

ymo_l_
Beginner

The videos on the site are not visible for now. I am not even getting errors. just an empty screen. Not sure if it is on my side by i would not be surprised if there is something wrong going on. I tried from work and home and both are failing on multiple machines.

Regards.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RafSchietekat
Valued Contributor III

Most videos work for me, but the initial "Introduction to Intel Threading Building Blocks" gives "This video has been removed by the user."

0 Kudos
Vladimir_P_1234567890

thanks for informing us. we are looking what is wrong there.

--Vladimir

0 Kudos
ymo_l_
Beginner

Hi All.

Can someone confirm the issue ? I am still seeing this issue from work and from home. If it makes a difference i am accessing from canada for now.

Regards

0 Kudos
RafSchietekat
Valued Contributor III

On the home page, "Introduction to Intel® Threading Building Blocks" gives "The video does not exist." (different message than before?); the 4 others play normally.

In the video_archive (behind "MORE VIDEOS"), which I didn't test last time, "Intro to Intel® TBB parallel_for", "Using Intel® Threading Building Blocks", "Optimizing Game Architecture with Intel® TBB", and "Using Intel® TBB on Napoleon: Total War" give "The video does not exist."; the 6 others play normally.

I'm using almost up-to-date OS X Safari (and from a whole lot farther than Canada).

(Added) That failing video on the home page isn't there anymore (after I fully updated my O.S.), and the 5 that are all play normally.

0 Kudos