Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

AMT is not provisioned with CIRA.

jic5760
New Contributor I

Client PCs try to host-based provisioning through the EMAAgent.exe file.

Below is the EMA server and connection information.
As shown below, the EMA Agent was registered in the Client PC and connected normally.
But Intel AMT is not being provisioned.

In order to use CIRA unconditionally, CIRA Domain Suffix is placed in a dummy as described in the manual.

I tried to view the AMT status through the Intel Management and Security Status tool on the Client PC, but all information is not output.
It is also attached below.

Server:

- EMA Version : Intel® EMA v1.7.0.0

Client :

jic5760_0-1652244612112.png

jic5760_1-1652244793290.png

jic5760_0-1652343825311.png

jic5760_1-1652343838954.pngjic5760_2-1652343845753.png

Why doesn't the client PC do AMT provisioning?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel

Hello jic5760,

Thank you for joining the community

Please check this article and confirm for any missing steps about CIRA not connected issues How to Troubleshoot a Client Initiated Remote Access (CIRA)... (intel.com). If everything is correct (like the dummy suffix) and still not connecting please let us know so we can investigate further

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello jic5760,

Thank you for joining the community

Please check this article and confirm for any missing steps about CIRA not connected issues How to Troubleshoot a Client Initiated Remote Access (CIRA)... (intel.com). If everything is correct (like the dummy suffix) and still not connecting please let us know so we can investigate further

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello jic5760,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as resolved. I will try to reach you as a very last time on next Thursday 19th. After that the thread will be marked as closed automatically.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos