I am trying to install the Platform Discovery component on our SCCM server (Version 1710) and the setup process completes with error:
- Updating SCS MOF files extension ...
- Creating required files for Platform Discovery folder...
- Adding Temporary SCCM objects to create...
- Removing Temporary SCCM objects to create...
- Adding "Intel SCS: Platform Discovery" SCCM objects...
- Created Task Sequence Package: Intel SCS: Platform Discovery
- Error adding membership rule query: select * from SMS_R_System inner join SMS_G_System_INTEL_AMT_MANAGEABILITYINFO_CAPABILITIES on SMS_G_System_INTEL_AMT_MANAGEABILITYINFO_CAPABILITIES.ResourceId = SMS_R_System.ResourceId where SMS_G_System_INTEL_AMT_MANAGEABILITYINFO_CAPABILITIES.IsAMTSupported = '1', Collection: Intel AMT: Exists. ()
- Failed adding "Intel SCS: Platform Discovery" command ().
Operation completed with error.
Does anyone know how to fix this? A few collections, a package and a task sequence are created in spite of the error.
The documents suggested flow has you run platform discovery first, and then come back and install the rest of the add-on. The problem is that Platform Discovery portion of the add-on references hardware inventory that comes from the sms_def_AMT.mof file if you also import the sms_def_AMT.mof file and try installing the platform discovery part of the add-on again it should install without issue.
Intel Customer Support