Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

ECMF Caption This 7

idata
Employee

Here is how it works, you submit a creative text caption to the photo, each week a group of individuals selects one caption as the winner...the winner gets a prize. The prizes vary - gift certificate, books, apparel with Intel logo, etc. Typically around $50.00 US in value.

Have fun & good luck!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

You think I look too young to mange this company? My little sitser runs our entire IT department!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies
idata
Employee

Just working on on my Pee Pee Tee presentation

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"...so in conclusion it is clearly apparent that today's work-force has more demands and more potential than ever before...can I get my binky now please!"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"I know its past my bed time....but MOM I have to get this next rev out for review or the other kids will make fun of me when we play middle management tomorrow at daycare!"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Great success is not born..., its cultivated and nutured and iddealy protected from diaper rash!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"Well dad...to be blunt.....your presenation stinks and needs to be changed...and while we are on that topic ME TOO PLEASE!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"Nice job Mom on capturing the critcal aspects of what I am seeking in primary care giver, but how many more rounds of interviews do we have to conduct before we can just hire a babysiter?"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"..while I generally agree with your assesment of what great children's television program couldl deliver, you have overlooked the impact that brnaded breakfast cereals and global toy merchandizing has on the youth market!"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"...Grandma and Grandpa you can now appreciate why investing in my future is so critical...so can we please go see the Wiggles?"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Despite his brillaint insights and youthful engergy.... Jason always struggled to be taken seriously in the boardroom

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

an early demo of Micorsoft Office for Toddlers featuring PooPooPoint

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Little J.D. demo'ing his new I.BM STINKPAD

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Little J.D. demo'ing WeePro technology

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You think I look too young to mange this company? My little sitser runs our entire IT department!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I may be young...but I know what I'm worth!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"..beacuse of the nature of the meeting, I am restricted under strict NDA (No Diapers Allowed) to provide any further deatils which may leak or dribble to the press before this project matures"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"...my expert recommnedation is....with so many unexpected leaks and possible data dumps...this next soft push runs the high risk of increasing the load beyond capacity and requiring a full re-boot...we must have the proper protection in place first before any more internal releases are produced!"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"of course I want to grow up to be bi-lingual Mom.... that is why I am studying Windows and Linux silly!"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"When I was a kid... mobile computing was on the move!"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"...so I say to my babysitter...early development often includes new things to emerge"

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Late model laptop $675.00

Cotton lesiure suit with footsies $22.50

Leading brand deluxe unisex disposable diaper $1.15

Communicating with your parents (vendors) in a language they undertand....priceless!

0 Kudos