Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idata
Community Manager
972 Views

Failed to process hello message xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:16994

I am in the final steps of completing our provisioning. I have approximately 70% of the our Optiplex 755 AMT 3.1.2 systems provisioned. The majority of the other 30% are showing:

Error: Failed to process hello message ipaddress:16994

I know that 16994 is the port that hello messages are processed through. I did a net cap to see if there was anything that I can determine may be the cause of the failure, but I am not seeing anything. For a hand full of the systems, I have verified that DHCP scope options are correct and that 16992, 16993, and 16994 are being allowed to pass through routers. I am at my wits end. Is it possible that there can be an easy answer I am overlooking? I have been staring at this for days and am not making any progress. I thank you in advance for any help that you are able to lend.

With Regards,

Scott Setliff

0 Kudos
0 Replies
Reply