Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

How are SNMP traps configured in AMT to get events into SolarWinds Orion

IMilo3
Beginner

​We are looking to get AMT events via SNMP polling from SolarWinds. From the documentation that I've read AMT can be configured for SNMP, but it doesn't describe configuration. Does anyone know how this is done?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello IMilo3,

Thank you for joining the community

I personally don't have knowledge in Solar Winds Orion, but I assume that it works in a similar way to other similar monitoring software. If this is the case probably you will need the SNMP MIBs and OIDs. I am researching to get the correct download place for them. In the mean time you might look at the Intel Developer Zone AMT SDK.

You can also check here doing a search for SNMP

I will get back to you as soon as I get updates.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello IMilo3,

I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as resolved. This support thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
IMilo3
Beginner
Hello Jose, The information was a good starting point. You can close the ticket. Thank you, Ivan
0 Kudos