Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2917 Discussions

How can vPro be supported by a Dock?

jamesbondsss
Beginner

Hello, I am James from Chicago. I am facing some trouble.

When we are an original design manufacturer (ODM) of Docks, including Thunderbolt and USB-C Docks, some of our commercial customers have recently requested that the next generation of Docking Stations embrace the Intel vPro platform. Could you please inform us of the requirements for our Dock to reach this objective?

Are there any limitations on DMC/PD/Hub/Ethernet IC selection?

2. Any certification or support for firmware/software required by Intel

Is there a particular Intel policy that supports this vPro Dock?

Confined to particular customers

Thank you and best wishes,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello jamesbondsss,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

Could you please share the name of your company? The information you are requesting might be considered as Intel Confidential which will require an Commercial Non-Disclosure Agreement between your company and Intel. By any chance do you have a CNDA number already in place?

You can also refer to this thread related to the same question: Solved: How to design a Dock to support vPro ? - Intel Communities

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello jamesbondsss,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as resolved. I will try to reach you as a very last time on next Monday 29th. After that the thread will be automatically archived.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello jamesbondsss,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos