Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

How to save the Audit logs to the AD datastore or txt log files on a file server / share?

idata
Employee

Hi vpro Experts,

Now that I got the AMT Audit logging enabled with the Auditor user in place. I am able to pull up the logs on the console and also able to extract them in csv or txt files. However I need your help in going a step further whereby I can integrate and sync the Audit logs with the Active Directory in my environment. Is there a way to extract all the audit logs to be saved in the Active Directory within the respective data store or AD objects? Please help me with either a PS script that could extract the audit logs into respective data stores in a DB server or setup an environment where the respective audit logs for respective vPro clients automatically update / append their respective txt log files on a file server say

\\vproserver\vpro\vproLogs\client1_log.txt?

\\vproserver\vpro\vproLogs\client2_log.txt?

\\vproserver\vpro\vproLogs\client3_log.txt? and so on

\\vproserver\vpro\vproLogs\clientn_log.txt?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohammed

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi Mohammed,

You can find the information that you are looking for at this link.

/community/vproexpert/blog/2012/05/17/ways-to-save-amt-log-data-using-powershell http://communities.intel.com/community/vproexpert/blog/2012/05/17/ways-to-save-amt-log-data-using-powershell

Greg

0 Kudos